The Torah is the Foundation.
“The Torah is the foundational sacred text of Judaism; the study of its words and their meaning is at the core of Jewish religious experience. Also known as the Five Books of Moses, or the Pentateuch (Ḥumash), the word torah literally means “instruction.” – Rabbi David L. Lieber in the Etz Hayim.
Read more about Torah
- Sefer Bereshit / Book of Genesis
- Sefer Shemot / Book of Exodus
- Sefer Vayikra / Book of Leviticus
- Sefer Bamidbar / Book of Numbers
- Sefer Devarim / Book of Deuteronomy